As you may have seen in my recent Nordstrom Anniversary Sale post, I purchased the Nars “Blame it on Nars” cheek palette. I, of course, wanted to use it right away. I figured a casual Friday night out was the perfect time to try it out!
Check out the look I came up with below:
I used the following products for this look and think it came out great!
Maybelline Dream Pure BB – light/medium (I mixed this with a couple of the FX Custom Cover Drops)
Cover FX Custom Cover Drops – N30
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit – Vanilla set my under eye area and Fawn for a light contour
Nars “Blame it on Nars” – Day Dream
Becca – Champagne Pop
Too Faced – Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette
– Butter Pecan all over the lid
– Bon Bon smoked out from the middle of my lid to the outer corner
– Caramel in the outer corner as well
– Truffled in the crease blended with Mousse
– Peanut Butter smoked out in the crease for a hint of warmth
Mac Fluidline Gel Eyeliner
Loreal Telescopic Eyeliner – mixed with Greater than MDM Flow mascara
Benefit – Gimmie Brow in medium / deep
Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick in Fig
Hope you all like the look!